• Внимание. Восстановление баз 1С7, 1C8 и Mssql после атаки шифровальщика, подробности и отзывы читайте в профильной теме.

Внимание. Восстановление архивов RAR и ZIP, образов Acronis и виртуальных машин, баз почтовых программ после атаки шифровальщика, подробности и отзывы читайте в профильной теме.

Закрыто Looking for decryptor tool for Cryakl, CryLock, Trigona, not sure which

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

zippyaa

Новый пользователь
Реакции
Hello, I'm sorry I don't speak Russian so I hope Google translates this for me.

I was infected with ransomware and trying to find a decryptor. I have what I believe to be a key to decrypt but don't have an application to decrypt. I saw that someone posted a decryptor a few weeks ago but I don't have access to download that because of the way the privacy is set up on this forum.

I'm not sure which ransomware it is, but it seems to be one of these or related: Cryakl, CryLock, Trigona
Files are renamed just with "._locked" at the end. The ransom note is "how_to_decrypt.hta"

Thanks for your help.

Hello and welcome!

Please zip a couple of encrypted documents along with ransome note and attach packed file to your next post.
It'll be good to add a password to this archive.
Here is the guide (in Russian)

Hello,

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху Снизу