Еще раз о спаме.

1592985177020.png

ну а если читать предпросмотр сообщений в папке спам...
1592985321993.png

Не, ну это прям нашествие, типа я такой денежный что ле аж 650 баксов просит падла... камеры в ноуте нет и не было а он умудряется смотреть меня :Lol:

2020-06-26_11-34-27.png

Это джекпот
您好!

我是一名黑客,我已经成功侵入了您的操作系统。
我也拥有您账号的完整访问权限。
入侵您的帐户时,您的密码是: gecycezy

我已经偷偷观察了您好几个月了。

事实是,因为您访问过的一个成人网站,您的电脑已经感染了恶意软件。

您可能不懂这是什么意思,让我来给您解释一下。
木马病毒能够让我获得某台电脑或其它设备的完整访问权限。
这意味着,我能在您不知道的情况下,看到您屏幕上的所有东西,并打开您的摄像头和麦克风。
我还能看到您所有的联系人信息和您所有的邮件往来。

为什么您的杀毒软件没有检测到恶意软件呢?
解答:我使用的是基于驱动的恶意软件,我每隔四个小时会更新一次它的签名,所以您的杀毒软件无法检测到它的存在。
我制作了一部视频,这部视频的左半边显示的是您正在取悦您自己的场景,而它的右半边显示的则是您当时正在观看的视频。

只要点击一下鼠标,我就能把这部视频发给跟您有来往的所有邮箱地址,以及您社交网络上的所有联系人。
我还可以公开您所有的电子邮件和您使用的聊天软件上的聊天记录。

如果您不想发生这样的事情的话, 那么就请将价值1500美金的比特币汇入我的比特币账户(如果您不知道如何操作的话,只需在谷歌上搜索:“购买比特币”)。

我的比特币账户信息(比特币钱包)为: 1PBjmc8BGsaPiDPeHT8Ut3k5ZD7AKTbVY6

在收到钱款后,我会马上删除此视频,并永远从您的生活中消失。
请在50个小时(超过2天)内完成付款。 在您看到这封邮件后,我会立即收到一个提示,而50个小时的倒数计时也将开始。
找人投诉是完全没有意义的,因为跟我的比特币账户一样,这封邮件是无法被追踪的。

我是非常谨慎的,从不犯错。
如果我发现您与其他人分享了此邮件,那么我将立即公开那部视频。

祝好!

Легкий финт ушами и 480$ и мы получим компенсацию в 1,5 млн USD ))))))) За что компенсация? А просто так, за красивые глаза.

I am Mrs. CYNDY BANKS, I am a US citizen, 42 years Old. I reside here in Spring City, Pennsylvania. I am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Troy Illinois many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $52,000 while in the United States trying to get my payment all to no avail. I decided to travel down to Troy Illinois with all my compensation documents and i was directed to meet Mr. Fred Billy the (Director, United Nation, New York) he is the chairman of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake because the Inheritance/Compensation Law clearly states that the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive said full payment.

Mr. Fred Billy took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1,500,000.00 (One million five hundred thousand dollars).

Moreover, Mr. Fred Billy showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Fred Billy you have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE (FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, NEW YORK)

Name: Mr. Fred Billy

Email: mrfredbilly@aliyun.com

Listed below are the name of mafias and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Prof. Charles soludo

2) Micheal Edward

3) Sanusi Lamido

4) Dr. R. Rasheed

5) Mr. David Koffi

6) Barrister Awele Ugorji

7) Mr. Roland Ngwa

8) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams

9) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi

10) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member

11) Mr. Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance/Board Member

12) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia Deputy Governor - Corporate Services/Board Members

13) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala

14) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili

15) Barr Jacob Onyema

16) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.

17) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.

18) Foreign fund diplomatic courier

19) Barr. Becky Owens

20) Rev. Steven Jones

21) Mr. Alfred james

22) Mrs. Sherry Williams

23) Mr. Scott Larry

24) Senator David Mark

25) Chief Joseph Sanusi

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Mr. Fred Billy was just $480USD for the delivery charges, take note of that.

(NOTE: I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $480USD FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND YOUR PACKAGE CONTAINING YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT CHEQUE OR ATM CARD WILL BE REACHING YOU THROUGH THE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE).

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Fred Billy so that he can help you to deliver your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

MRS. CYNDY BANKS

I am Mrs. CYNDY BANKS, I am a US citizen, 42 years Old. I reside here in Spring City, Pennsylvania.
@akok, ты не один Бро :Biggrin: Mrs. Cyndy Banks Re: Attention Friend – Brendinghat
I just received this offer for the second time in a week even though I blocked the sender on Hotmail and reported the sender as “phishing.” “Mrs. CYNDY BANKS” (marco.entendez@nsw.gov.ph) advises me to contact Mr.Fred Billy (Fredbilly20@yahoo.com) and not trust the same list of people, however, the delivery fee is now “just $750.”

Ну наконец то, дождался предложение по бизнесу, аж поверил, до того всё красиво убедительно надежно выглядит на сайте :Biggrin:

2020-08-21_12-33-25.png

http_://niron.shopping/

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Назад
Сверху Снизу